Thanks to end-to-end message encryption, Signal Private Messenger for Android ensures safe and private chat communication with your contacts. Privacy is one of the most pressing issues for many Internet users. No matter what device we use, we are all in danger and our communications and network activity can be intercepted. And even if you have nothing to hide but it is still a violation of basic human rights.
With the increasing number of spy agencies and private companies, several plans have arisen to keep our online communications secure and our privacy protected. Like Signal Private Messenger, a WhatsApp-alternative messaging and chat app that has also been endorsed by Edward Snowden.
End-to-end encrypted chat:
Basically, there is not much difference between Signal and WhatsApp, Telegram, LINE, or any other app. That is, it is using for chatting in private or group conversations. The difference is the inclusion of end-to-end encryption ahead of others and feature integrations of RedPhone and TextSecure. Two apps from Open Whisper Systems feature the latest in privacy and communications security.
Say anything- the end-to-end encryption feature keeps your chat and other sensitive data private. Signal’s privacy mode isn’t an option; it’s how it works. Every post, every call, every chat, every time.
Quickly and reliably- Even over sluggish networks, messages are transmitted quickly and reliably. In the smallest possible atmosphere, the Signal optimize for function.
Speak up- Signal provide good quality audio and video to make your FnF feel closer.
Feel free- Signal is a fully self-sufficient 501c3 non-profit organization. Users like you are powered by growth. No advertising. And no trackers. Seriously.
Dark theme- switch to the dark theme if you don’t want to see the bright screen.
Be yourself, you can safely use your current phone number and address book to communicate
Picture this- use these default features to edit your snaps, by using a text tool you can add words that make a picture-worthy.
Thousands of users have given this app positive feedback:
What Signal guarantees are that in our communications, the bridge server between sender and receiver never has access to the communications and never saves the data. In addition, the service offers all these features.
- Possibility of communicating among individual and group chats. These group chats are encrypted. The server does not have access to metadata like group members, names, or icons.
- End-to-end encrypted communications.
- Send messages and multimedia files securely.
- Integrated calls by VoIP protocol.
- Without user registrations: your phone number is your identifier.
- Allow the user to blur the faces of people to secure privacy.
- Typing indicator and read receipts, both can be disabled.
- Allow the user to set timers for messages. After a specific time, the message will delete from both the sender’s and the receiver’s devices.
- Signal app on Androids and iOS will lock by a pin code, fingerprint, or passphrase.
- Screen lock timeout interval- this provides additional security in case the mobile is lost or stolen.
Some people think that the users who use Signal are a little paranoid. But as we said before, it is about ensuring a fundamental right: confidentiality of communications.
Conditions and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
I am a full-time blogger I believe in unique and quality content and loves to write on gadgets, search engine trends, web designing & development, social media, new technologies, and entrepreneurship.