Play Candy Crush Saga, King’s most famous match-three puzzle game in the form of a match-3 puzzle and download it on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Play this tasty puzzle adventure and switch and match Candies for that sweet winning feeling! If you think fast and play cleverly, you’ll be rewarded with tasty rainbow-colored cascades and candy combinations!
In order to make moves you need to match at least 3 candies in a row, so make use of boosters to get through tough extra sticky puzzles! There are a large number of levels in which you blast chocolate and collect candy, leaving you wanting more!
Candy Crush Saga was born in 2012 when an incredibly addictive game appeared on Facebook and started to enthrall millions of users. The popularity of this app quickly led to invitations and solicitations going back and forth between friends. The app’s developers had no doubts, so they quickly ported it to other platforms, Android included.
What is Candy Crush Saga? How to play it?
With all the commotion, it’s easy to believe this is a completely unique game that has never been played before. On the other hand, it’s another match-three game that you have probably played thousands of times before, such as Bejeweled or ZooKeeper, for example.
Chain reactions can be created by stacking three candies on top of each other.
As in the two games mentioned above, the player must swap the position of objects on a grid. To be able to move Candies from the screen, it helps to form groups of three or more similar elements. Scores will rise as the sweets eliminated on each stage are accomplished and various goals are achieved.
Candy Crush Saga Features:
Obviously, the whole thing is decorated with a story which makes the game more attractive. You will have to accompany Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their adventures in the Candy Kingdom. The action of the game will expose you to strange characters and magical places. As well as being able to enjoy all these features, you will also be able to:
- Match 3 was to combine identical candies three by three.
- 4 game modes: objective score, timed levels, drop mode, and request mode.
- There are several ways to win prizes: Return regularly to spin the Daily Booster Wheel for free tasty rewards. And participate in timed competitions for boosters to help you level up!
- Chain reactions that multiply the score.
- The game that keeps you wanting more: There are thousands of the best levels and puzzles in the Candy Kingdom. And with new ones added every two weeks, you’ll never be without your sugar fix!
- Special roulette to win prizes every day.
- Get to level 50 to unlock the Dream World.
- Sugar-coated challenges in many formats.
- Ways to have fun: Target Score, Clear the Jelly, Collect the Ingredients, and Order Mode are some of the game modes available.
- General leaderboard to keep track of the scores of all your friends.
- Synchronize your game on all your devices.
But, who invented this madness? Video game developer King created the game. A developer of other mobile and puzzle games similar to Farm Heroes Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, Alpha Betty Saga, or Pet Rescue Saga . . Activision Blizzard paid around $ 6 billion for the company in 2016. But if we want a specific culprit in creating this game, it’s Swedish developer Tommy Palm.
What is this game so addicting for?
According to different psychological studios, the engaging nature of this mobile game and the reason for these millions of players spread all over the planet is based on three principles:
- The Social Component: Starting on Facebook and being able to share successes, results, lives, and tools on Zuckerberg’s social network. The fact that it’s a social game and can be played on Android makes it even more enjoyable. And being able to boast of having the best score appeals to everyone.
- It causes a kind of abstinence syndrome: This game gives you five lives but if you lose them all you have to wait 30 minutes to recharge each life. This forces the player to want to play again after this time and reinforces the psychology of wanting to play every day.
- It generates incomplete tasks: According to the Zeigarnik Effect which explains why not finishing things bothers us. The game creates incomplete tasks that settle in our brain, asking us to solve the different grids quickly to leave nothing half.
A practically endless game:
There is a constant debate among gamers about how far this game will progress and how it will end. But in reality, at the moment he doesn’t seem to want to finish. Presently, the game has over 2,000 levels, divided into normal levels and dream levels. The update comes every week with dozens of new levels. So you’ll never get bored, which will make the game virtually limitless.
Candy Crush Saga for PC, when?
You will not need Bluestacks this time to play these match 3 games on your computer with the convenience of your mouse. Also, as we have mentioned, this game is available for PC browser play via Facebook as well as Microsoft operating systems available on the Windows Store.
You need to go to the trusted site to download the APK file of Candy Crush Saga in order to play it online.
What’s new in the latest version:
- New game levels.
We hope you are as happy with Candy Crush Saga as we are! We update the game every week, so make sure to download the most recent version to gain access to all the cool new features and levels!
Have you just joined the game? Do not be afraid to join in the fun!
After a long break it’s time to return!
Let’s get started!
Conditions and additional information:
- Minimum operating system required: Android 4.1.
- Integrated in-app purchases.
I am a full-time blogger I believe in unique and quality content and loves to write on gadgets, search engine trends, web designing & development, social media, new technologies, and entrepreneurship.